What Makes A Good Family Holiday?
Every family is unique, so finding the right holiday for your family is about unpacking what’s important to each member of your family. Perhaps you would like to:
- Take a break from phones and WIFI, so you can reconnect with each other as a family
- Stay at an all-inclusive resort that safely entertains the kids at the kids’ club while you get some much-needed time in the sunshine
- Introduce new cultural experiences without turning your family holiday into a high-school history lesson
- Get outside and push yourselves with new activities you haven’t tried before, like abseiling or kite surfing
- Fill your hearts with the curiosities of nature while you spend quality time together in an area of unique natural beauty
Take the kids trekking with sloths and howler monkeys in Costa Rica’s lush jungles, framed by active volcanoes and the calls of the wild. Start your day with a fresh bucket shower at a luxury safari camp in Africa, or learn the value of conservation on a serene elephant safari in Thailand’s remote hills.
Perhaps an amazing beach resort with plenty of friendly teens is what you crave? Or an exclusive-use villa with gaming facilities they can only dream of!
What makes a good family holiday is so personal to each family, that is why it can be so overwhelming searching 1000s of pages on Google. What one family loves another hates and so on.
Finding a good travel agent is key, one who will listen to what you guys need and match the holiday to you?
At Globally Mine I take pride in tailoring Family Holidays exactly to your family's needs, ensuring they suit every taste and budget. From luxury accommodation to putting together the most amazing itinerary and finding the most family-friendly hotels.
I offer totally obligation-free telephone or video calls, or if you are Surrey based, we can meet in person at one of my selected venues in Surrey (Dorking, Cranleigh, Guildford or Godalming), simply choose "in person" meeting below and I will get in touch to arrange a suitable venue.